The 30-year-old horse driving trials will not run again after weather damage to the park. David Mylius, who also farms the Fife estate, said additional cattle numbers coupled with the wet winter meant the land looked like a "World War I battle scene".
"It's really sad, but we have decided not to run any more events," he said.
St Fort (July 28-29) was initially cancelled last year, but ran after the course dried out sufficiently. However, the work needed to restore parts of the estate after the event had proved expensive, said Mr Mylius.